Hands On with Expert Billingaderantuser
Expert Billing is a comprehensive application that allows firms to create, review and edit prebills before generating client-facing bills and distributing them to the responsible payors. Matters with pending time and disbursement WIP are selected into the application for reviewing and editing. Once edits are complete, the bill is then prepared, posted and distributed.
In this hands-on session, you will learn how to:
- Create Prebills
- Review and Edit Prebills
- Prepare and Distribute Prebills
- Receive and Review Markups
- Make Manual Edits, Including
- Editing individual time and disbursement entries
- Adjusting total values
- Making modifications to bill, matter or payor information
- Making modifications to prebill as a whole (write downs, return to WIP, etc.)
- Prepare and Post Bill
- Reverse Bill
- Review eBill Tracking Features
Date: April 29, 2019
Time:8:30am-11:30am / 1:00pm-4:00pm EDT (2-part session)
Cost: $650 credit card only
Course Requirements: This course will use a remotely delivered virtual environment so that each participant can get hands on experience. Each attendee should be prepared with a quiet environment with phone and computer access. Hardwired internet and a dual monitor set up are recommended.
Note: Training available to existing Aderant clients only. Visit the Support Portal (Professional Services page) for more details and to register.