Legal Software Education and Training
Our professional legal software trainers offer hands-on experience in purpose-built surroundings, which will boost user efficiency and significantly increase the returns from your investment. We offer a full suite of classes taught by trained professionals to help make your implementation successful. Our legal software experts are more than happy to identify your exact training needs, and design or modify courses accordingly. Courses can be run at one of our fully equipped training centers or at your own site.
We offer a variety of training programs and vehicles to give our clients the level of training needed in the most convenient and cost-effective format, including:
- Classroom courses: Attend comprehensive, instructor-led programs in our regional facilities or in your office.
- Web-based training courses: Obtain training remotely via web sessions in our Web University Training program. We offer standard courses as well as custom training.
- Customized courses: We can develop training programs designed to fit the specific requirements of your team.
- Train the trainer courses: We provide coaching to enable your staff to train other employees.
See our current Web University and Training Schedule by visiting the Training section in the Client Support Portal. You must be an Aderant client to access this page.
Benefits of Training
Getting first-hand training from an Aderant expert puts your company in a better position to use our legal software optimally. Learning from us:
- Provides an opportunity to learn from experts with a wide range of experience
- Improves productivity by speeding up the learning curve
- Increases knowledge and job satisfaction
- Reduces time and cost of making support calls
- Builds user confidence
- Increases the acceptance of the new software and associated changes by the users
When to Get Training
Training is vital whenever you start using new software, but that’s not the only time. You’ll also gain significant benefits from training in situations such as:
- When you employ new team members
- Keeping the skills of team members current
- Making sure you are using on-going software upgrades productively
- If you have team members who haven’t been trained on the software they use
- If you want guidance on specific aspects of your software
- If your team is wasting valuable time learning and “doing things the long way”
- If you’re not using all the features of your software